A hair transplant is a severe and costly surgical operation with complications and limitations in its realization. The preparation of an emergency plan is necessary. It’s done exclusively in cases of specific patterns
The person that is submitted must wait for the result for 10 to 12 months from the day of the surgery and the placement can involve 800 (for early patterns) to 6400 (for final patters, if there are healthy follicles on the donor area) hair follicles, that’s about 17.000 hair strands. The next possible hair transplant can be done 12 months after the last one.
Note: The average number of hair stands a head has is 150.000.
Clinically and officially speaking, the maximum number of hair transplants a head can be submitted to is 5. If a 6th one is going to be carried out, it will strictly concern a slight enrichment of the hair follicles only on the front area of the forehead. A hair transplant can’t stop hair loss as well as the evolution of baldness. Always speaking on a clinical and official basis, it can only be done in order to add a specific number of hair follicles if there are any existing on the donor area.
A hair transplant can’t be done:
1. On early stages of diffuse baldness because hair loss is still ongoing
2.On final stages (of a great hair dilution) if the donor areas are consisted of very few and weak hair follicles.
3.On women suffering from a thyroid disease or anemia.
4.On early ages (young children)
5.On people who suffer from secondary causes of female androgenetic alopecia like lack of iron and/or thyroid disturbances.
6.On people that are predisposed to bleeding
7.On people who take medication or vitamin supplements (like Vitamin E) that promote bleeding
The costs are as follows according to the number of hair follicles are going to be added:
For 500 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 600 – 1200 euros
For 1000 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 1200 – 2000 euros
For 1500 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 1800 – 2800 euros
For 2000 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 2400 – 3600 euros
For 2500 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 3000 – 4200 euros
For 3000 hair follicles (approximately 1250 hairs) the cost is 3600 – 5000 euros
Depending on the doctor who will do the surgery, the clinic and the technique that is going to be used, the final cost can reach the 15.000 euros.
MEXIS/M6S PATENT lotion, gives us the opportunity to restore 100% of the head’s hair, meaning 150.000 hairs in a bloodless way, permanently and in a much lower cost.
Our 29 years of experience can confirm that when the head’s hair is fully restored and that is verified by us, then hair remains on the head forever. Learn more about it.
PS: After a hair implantation, hair loss continues, the whole situation of the problem is burdened and a number of the implanted hairs (up to 100%) will fall. In any case of hair transplant there’s also a chance of failure.
Unlike hair transplants, MEXIS/M6S PATENT lotion is a completely natural and comparatively cheaper method without any possible complications or side-effects and it can be used by people of any gender or age, regardless of any illness they might suffer or from any general state of health. It restores all lost hair and stops hair loss as well.
After the beginning of the treatment with MEXIS/M6S PATENT lotion the results are immediate.
HEALTH COMPLICATIONS OF HAIR TRANSPLANTS
1. Damage to the follicles
2. Death to transplanted follicles
3. Permanent hair loss Shock
4. Deformities on hair
5. Postoperative infection
6. Damage to the parietal and occipital area
7. Destruction up to 20% of naturally existing hair
8. Damage in several hair areas for future use
9. Infections (folliculitis)
10. Excessive bleeding
11. inclusion cysts (post-transplant epidermoid cyst) and graft ischemia occurring
12. H-factor.( Physical damage, Biochemical damage, damage to growth centres)
13. Poor growth. (“X-factor” : excessive damage to the follicular root)
14. Donor area scarring. (Scars up to 1 cm in width)
15. Hyperfibrotic scarring
16. Pigmentary changes in the skin
17. ¨Denuded grafts which mechanism may reduce the survivability of transplanted hair and be determined as harmful and dangerous.
18. Machine for cutting the grafts: This machine cuts hair like the guillotine and contains many bits which separate grafts at random destroying many of them.
19. Laser Transplants : The laser causes thermal damage to the skin so they do not have good healing and healthy development of hair follicles.
20. Implantation with Choi: A device which pushes the hair with force and can cause problems to the proper development of sensitive and delicate hairs of mainly Caucasian races.
Hair transplants cause serious complications in health
Hair transplants include hair redistribution from the parietal and occipital area, such a dangerous condition because skull consists of nerves that when they are damaged, health is damaged by serious complications.
**Frontal lobe lesions (injuries) are caused more offen when skull and brain injuries are caused.
**Generally, at the cortex, the information is distributed so as the received information for the one side of the body to be represented to the other side’s brain’s hemisphere and the primary body-sensory cortex contains a map which represents the several body organs, known as homunculus.
THE HOMUNCULUS OF THE BRAIN
Such injuries can cause the following:
2. weakness for complicated moves
3. Lack of spontaneity
4. Loss of though flexibility
6. Low ability of observation
7. Mood changes
8. Changes in social behavior
9. Broca’s aphasia
10. Personality changes
11. Difficulty in problem solving
12. Difficulty in behavior control
PHOTOGRAPHS OF BAD HAIR TRANSPLANTS